If you are a Christian teacher and are interested in job opportunities, please send your CV and a cover letter to director(at)liberty.cr. The cover letter should include description of teaching experience as well as why you would like to work in a Christian school in Costa Rica.
GENERAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Classroom instruction completely in English.
- Lesson planning, execution, and evaluation for 8-12 students.
- Participation in morning devotionals and teachers meetings.
- Weekly communication with parents regarding class projects and academic evaluation.
- Work with teacher team on auxiliary duties that may include assembly or field trip planning.
- Availability weekdays from 7:15 to 3:15 (ask about part-time work).
- Applicants must either have completed a degree in education (or continuing studies towards a degree).
- Preferred Applicants should have 2 years teaching experience (may include teacher training).
- Applicants must have an excellent level of English and strong communication skills.
- Personal and professional references should attest to managing responsibility and teamwork.
- Passion to learn and flexibility a must.
Note for foreign teachers: LCA has historically had an international focus and welcomed many teachers from a variety of international backgrounds. We help facilitate the visa and transition process, but it is important that prospective employees contact the school about the requirements before coming to Costa Rica to ensure that the proper