LCA school is a non-profit organization and depends on registration and monthly fees to cover expenses and savings for future projects.
- Families have until the 15 of each month to cancel monthly fees.
- Families have the following methods of paHay dos métodos para pagar:
–Deposit the amount in our BAC San José account (900194648). Families can also do an interbank transfer using the SINPe number (10200009001946483) as well as our “cédula jurídica” (3-002-153254). The most important detail is the include the student’s ID in the transfer’s reference area (contact the office for details).
–Pay with debit/credit card in the school.
3. In the event that a family pays after the grace period, a 5% fee is added for late payment.
MONTHLY FEES and REGISTRATION FOR 2015-2016
The following list includes our current fees. Please contact us at contabilidad @ liberty .cr for more information about discounts and incentives. All payments should be made in Costa Rican colones.
- Preschool (half day 8-12pm): 110,000 colones for registration / 147,000 colones for 10 monthly payments.
- Preschool (all day 8-3pm): 138,000 colones for registration / 184,000 colones for 10 monthly payments.
- Primary and High School (all day 8-3pm): 189,000 colones for registration / 246,000 colones for 10 monthly payments.
The “Registration and Materials Fee” includes books brought from the United States and books in Spanish, insurance policy, and other costs related to technology and construction.