PROCEDURE TO ENTER:
- Come and visit the school (meet director and staff)
- The prospective student completes a diagnostic academic exam (no cost or need to study). The student is also interviewed by the chaplain/psychologist for a personal interview.
- Submit requirements (see list below)
- The school will contact the family to meet and review results and give a recommendation.
- Pay the registration fees upon acceptance.
- Attend a welcome meeting with the teacher.
- LCA School Application
- School transfer papers (not necessary for preschool)
- Copy and originals of most recent grades (year completed and/or partial)
- Medical Exam for ears and eyes
- Vaccination card
- Identificación Number or passport (student and both parents)
- In case of parent’s separation/divorce, a copy of the
- School Uniform (shirts bought at school)
- 2 passport size pictures
- Recommendation letter (conduct letter for primary/secondary; recommendation letter from friend/acquaintance other than family for preschool)
- Account Statement or letter from previous school stating payments are up-to-date.